A Brief Introduction to Glock Firearms
Manufactured in Austria and imported to their American facility in Georgia, Glock revolutionized the firearms industry when they ushered in the polymer-framed pistol in 1982.
Over the years, Glock engineers have enhanced their simplistic features, expanded their current product line, and developed trusted relationships with law enforcement and civilians alike.
Video Review of Glock Firearms
Known for their reliability and high-standards, Glock firearms are some of the best-selling handguns available on the market today.
However, given their wide range of available models and calibers to choose from, many potential buyers can often feel overwhelmed when trying to decide which model will best fit their needs.
Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered! In this video review, we discuss everything you need to know about the main features and differences of the best-selling Glock 9mm models.
Enlisting the help of Kyle (a representative from Glock), we’ll explore the dozens of various handguns, different frame sizes, 5 generations, and multiple chamberings offered by Glock.
If you are interested in picking up a Glock but aren't sure where to jump in, watch this video to figure out what's right for you.
For more experienced Glock people, check out the video chapters if you are looking for specific info about a certain Glock model, generation, or frame size.
The chapter list is available in the YouTube description.
Bonus Information: An Overview of all 9mm Glocks
- Glock 17 – A continued best seller and all-around reliable pistol, the Glock 17 is a full-sized 9mm handgun that has been used by the Austrian military and police service members since in 1982 and is still used by countless firearm owners today.
- Glock 19 – Slightly smaller than the full-size G17, the Glock 19 is a best-selling compact 9mm handgun model that can hold 15 rounds of ammo and is ideal for concealed carry.
- Glock 19x – Using the best features of the G17 and G19 models, the Glock 19X is a superb full-size handgun with a redesigned Marksman barrel and improved Gen 5 trigger.
- Glock 26 – Ideally used for concealed carry and backup, the subcompact Glock 26 is a 4″ handgun made popular by law enforcement and firearm owners around the globe. The G26 has a large magazine capacity, minimum recoil, and outstanding accuracy.
- Glock 34 – Primarily used for a competitive pistol and by SWAT teams, the Glock 34 is a full-sized 9mm with a 5.3″ barrel for easy target acquisition and is extremely accurate.
- Glock 43 – Extremely lightweight and balanced, the single-stack 9mm Glock 43 handgun holds six rounds and has excellent concealability for the everyday carry user. Additionally, the Glock 43X comes with a redesigned frame and magazine that holds 10 rounds.
- Glock 45 – Designed to be the ultimate crossover pistol, the Glock 45 is a compact 9mm crossover that integrates a smaller slide with a full-size frame. The G45 comes standard with all of the features of a Gen5 and is a preferred favorite of law enforcement.
- Glock 48 – A newer addition to the Glock 9mm lineup, the Glock 48 was modeled after the 43X but has a half-inch longer slide. This translates to a more accurate sight picture, increased muzzle velocity, and is still easy enough to concealed carry.
Click here to check out our full catalog of Glock Firearms for Sale
Looking for some spare magazines? Click here to shop our inventory of Glock Magazines for Sale