The Magpul PMAG D-50 Is a lightweight and rugged drum magazine, capable of feeding 50 rounds of 308 or 7.62x51 NATO into your weapon. Magpul created this drum for use in SR25 or M110 pattern weapons, in addition to some older models. Designed and engineered to be just as dependable and durable as standard PMAGs, and the D-60 drum, the D-50 maintains Magpul's reputation for capacity, performance, and consistency.
- Staggering toughness thanks to the advanced polymers Magpuls uses
- Seats, fully loaded, on a closed bolt
- Stainless-internals: corrosion-resistant, will not fatigue after being loaded for long periods of time
- Slip-on semi-rigid dust cover
- Tension-reducing, ratcheting loading lever allows the drum to be easily loaded up by hand
- Translucent rear-window for quickly determining how much ammo remains in the drum.
- Taking the drum apart is simple, for cleaning or maintenance, with a flat-head screwdriver.
- Fully-loaded, the D-50 weighs 4.5 lbs, and unloaded: 1.7 lbs.
- Priced well below other drums on the market
- Roughly the same length as a 25 round magazine when inserted into the weapon, allowing the user to fire in prone and other positions without issue.
*NOTE: Compatible with older model Bushmaster .308 ORC, Remington R-25, and DPMS LR308 rifles, but not optimized for bolt lock functionality with newer models based on the DPMS GII design. NOT compatible with Armalite AR-10B, Springfield Armory M1A, Rock River Arms LAR8, FN SCAR 17S, PTR-91, HK417 or any other rifles that utilize M14, FN FAL, or HK 91/G3 patterned magazines.
Made in the U.S.A.
|Model Fit||SR25 / M110|
|Caliber||SR25 / M110|