Hornady 6.5 Creedmoor 120 Grain ELD Match
Superior accuracy and industry-leading ballistic design has been achieved with the ELD Match (Extremely Low Drag Match) bullet. ELD Match bullets offer consistent accuracy with an optimum secant ogive and boattail design. These technologically advanced bullets feature Hornady’s Heat Shield® Tips and provide the highest-in-class ballistic coefficients.
Hornady has so much research and technology in these rounds we cannot add all the features into the title. Features from the tip down:
- Hornady's heat resistant tip is designed to stay perfectly formed even in extreme heat. Bullets with a high ballistic coefficient like these tend to endure temperatures in flight that can deform the polymer tip, tarnishing accuracy at range. Hornady has identified a heat resistant polymer that will not have this issue and will facilitate a perfect shot.
- Hornady's AMP (Advanced Manufacturing Process) Match bullet jacket is highly refined and precisely measured to reduce any imperfections. The ELD profile allows this projectile to travel further and faster, cutting through the air with less resistance due to the expertly crafted secant ogive profile and boattail design.
- New and reloadable brass casings, selected for uniform wall thickness, internal capacity, consistent weight, and precision alignment of case walls.
- Optimal propellants, chosen for this 120 grain projectile for flat trajectory, and repeatable bullseye accuracy.
Ammunition Depot offers more quality Hornady 6.5 Creedmoor Ammo by the box or by the case!
|Muzzle Velocity||2910 fps|
|Muzzle Energy||2256 ft lbs|
|Rounds Per Box||20|
|Boxes Per Case||10|
|Suggested Use||Hunting / Varmint, Competition / Sport, Duty / LE / Tactical|
Customers Also Viewed
Customers Also Bought
More from this brand
- Hornady Frontier Military Grade .223 Rem 55 Grain FMJAs low as $13.19
- Hornady Critical Defense .40 S&W 165 Grain FTXAs low as $27.99