Wilson Combat Owner's Manuals and Gun Schematics
Select, view, and download your favorite Wilson Combat owner's manual and gun schematics including 1911 Pistols, AR9 Carbines, and the Wilson Combat EDC X9 pistols.
Wilson Combat EDC X9 Models
Wilson Combat 1911 Models
Wilson Combat Tactical Rifle Systems
Wilson Combat AR9 Carbine
About Wilson Combat Firearms
Founded by Bill Wilson in 1977, Wilson Combat has dedicated over four decades to crafting some of the finest custom firearms in the world.
Innovation lies at the core of Wilson Combat's ethos. The company has led the industry in pioneering advancements in firearm design, materials, and manufacturing processes.
From developing the innovative Armor-Tuff® finish, renowned for its enhanced durability and corrosion resistance, to introducing revolutionary modular AR rifle systems, Wilson Combat consistently strives to provide shooters with cutting-edge solutions that deliver flawless performance across all conditions.
Wilson Combat's firearms result from meticulous craftsmanship by skilled artisans with an unwavering commitment to excellence.
Every component is crafted with precision, utilizing only the finest materials. The outcome is firearms that perform exceptionally and stand as works of art in their own right.
Whether it's a 1911 pistol, an AR-style rifle, or a shotgun, a Wilson Combat firearm symbolizes quality, innovation, and unyielding performance.
The company takes immense pride in its longstanding tradition of delivering firearms that consistently exceed expectations, and it eagerly anticipates the continued journey of excellence in the world of firearms.
Wilson Combat 1911 Size Guide
1. Commander Compact and Compact 9mm 1911 handguns can use 9 round magazines.
When built by Wilson Combat, they will ship with 8 round magazines if the handguns does not have a magwell installed and will ship with 9 round magazines if the handgun does have a magwell installed.
2. The Wilson Combat Sentinel 1911 size is exclusive, and its parts and magazines cannot be interchanged with any other Subcompact/Officer-sized 1911 handguns.
3. Not all compact frames maintain the same size specifications, which means that components such as grips and magazines may not always be compatible with different models.
For instance, Springfield Armory® EMP® 3" and 4" models require proprietary magazines; however, many other Compact 1911 parts can still be utilized.
WC 1911 Grips and Magazines
Full-Size Magazines / Grips
- "Full size" denotes the traditional USGI 1911 frame size. Most 1911 pistols use full-size magazines, such as Government length 5.0 inch and Commander length 4.25 inch 1911 pistols.
- Full-size grips have a measurement of 3.0625" of center-to-center between the grip screws.
- These pistols will use full-size magazines and full-size grips.
Compact Magazines / Grips
- "Compact" denotes a smaller frame, such as most Officer's length 4.0 inch 1911 pistols.
- Compact grips have a measurement of 2.6875" from center to center between the grip screws.
- These pistols will use compact magazines and compact grips.
*Please note that many other 1911s exist that take neither full-size nor compact magazines, but instead must use proprietary magazines from their manufacturer.
Some examples include our Wilson Combat Sentinel models, the Springfield Armory® EMP® series pistols, and the Kimber Micro series pistols.