Sig Sauer Electro-optics make exceptional aiming solutions for pistols. This ROMEO1PRO is a rugged, lightweight and reliable choice for micro-red dots appropriate for use on pistols. With an aircraft-grade aluminum housing for corrosion resistance, upgraded reticle emitter for perfect visibility in broad daylight or pitch-black darkness, and a molded glass aspheric lens with advanced coatings for zero distortion, this is the premium red dot sight that Sig Sauer electro-optics users have come to expect.
- 12 brightness settings for use in daylight or dark environments; 10 daytime, 2 NV
- Adjustable red dot: 3 MOA or 6 MOA for faster acquisition
- Motion-activated illumination system (MOTAC), allows the use of the optic without interfacing with buttons or switches, and preserves battery
- Aircraft-grade CNC Aluminum housing resists corrosion and provides lifelong durability
- Included additional steel shroud for extreme durability
- Water and fog proof: IPX-7 rated for complete water immersion up to 1 meter
- "TruHold™ Lockless Zeroing System" to endure pistol recoil and retain precision zero
- CR1632 Lithium Battery is easily accessed - 20,000+ hours of runtime
- Sig Sauer® Electro-Optics Infinite Guarantee™ and SIG SAUER Electronic Component Limited 5-Year Warranty
For use on your favorite Sig pistols cut for Sig PRO optics, this ROMEO1PRO is a perfect choice. With faster target acquisition and a much clearer sight picture than iron sights allow, this optic allows you to be a more precise shot with your pistol. When it matters most, you want to have any advantage you possibly can, and the ROMEO1PRO provides some critical advantages over iron sights on your pistols.
Looking for more optics? We have more choices here for you to check out!
ROMEO1PRO is Compatible With:
- P320 XFive Legion
- P320 XCompact
- P320 XFull
- All PRO-CUT Slides
- P320 Pro Series
Please note, this product is not compatible with slides cut to accept a standard ROMEO1.
|Battery Life||20,000+ hours|
|Dot Size||3 MOA / 6 MOA Adjustable|