This IFAK, or Individual First Aid Kit, contains the critical items necessary for addressing a bullet wound in the event of a negligent discharge or other life-threatening situations. If emergency services are not immediately available when a medical emergency occurs, it is imperative that a kit like this is available and ready for use. Utilizing an IFAK properly can greatly increase survivability for you or someone else, and provide more time for an EMT and paramedics to respond with other emergency services.
The Rattlesnake Tactical IFAK pouch can be mounted, via the MOLLE webbing on the back, to any other MOLLE compatible system like a range bag, battle-belt, or load-bearing-vest.
This Kit Includes:
- Israeli Bandage style elasticized bandage with a non-adhesive pad
- Blue Industrial Nitrile Gloves
- Official R.A.T.S. Tourniquet (Rapid Application Tourniquet, vulcanized rubber inside a nylon sheath, metal cleat) AKA RATS or RAT Tourniquet
- Celox First Aid Hemostatic Blood Clot Granules (2 grams)
- Hyfin Vent Compact Chest Seal 2-Pack
- Trauma Shears
- Medical Tape Micropore™ Paper - 2 inch x 10 yards
- Rattlesnake Tactical MOLLE IFAK Pouch (available in Black, Tan, Black-Python or Desert-Python)
- "Red Cross" PVC Patch, Velcro-backed