Hornady Critical Duty 9mm 135 Grain FlexLock
Hornady 9mm 135 Grain FlexLock Critical Duty 90235 Ammunition - 50 Rounds per Box
Introducing the most consistent and reliable barrier ammo on the market.
1) FLEXLOCK® BULLET incorporates two revolutionary Hornady features: the patented Flex Tip® that initiates consistent expansion every single time while preventing any clogging, and the heavy duty InterLock® band that locks the jacket and core together.
2) CANNELURED BULLET WITH CRIMPED CASE ensures no bullet setback during feeding.
3) INTERLOCK® BAND works to keep the bullet and core from separating for maximum weight retention and proven terminal performance through all FBI test barriers.
4) CORE is made of high-antimony lead making it extremely tough, delivering controlled expansion for unparalleled terminal performance consistency through all FBI test barriers. It’s also more economical than similar bonded bullets.
5) NICKEL-PLATED CASES resist corrosion and greatly enhance low-light chamber checks.
Law enforcement and tactical professionals now have a truly advanced, 21st century handgun ammunition solution that delivers the most consistent and reliable urban barrier performance ever created! The proven Flex Tip® design of the new FlexLock® bullet eliminates clogging and aids bullet expansion. Its large mechanical jacket-to-core InterLock® band works to keep the bullet and core from separating for maximum weight retention and proven terminal performance through all FBI test barriers.
||FlexLock Jacketed Hollow-Point|
||308 ft lbs|
|Rounds per Box:
||50 Round Box/10 Boxes per Case|
|Casing||Nickel Plated Brass|
|Rounds Per Box||50|
|Boxes Per Case||10|
|Suggested Use||Self Defense|