Sig Sauer M400 Tread Semi-Auto 223/5.56 16" 30+1 Black
The long awaited SIG Sauer M400 Tread is an AR-15 unlike any other.
First this rifle begins it's life as a set of forged aluminum upper/lower receivers which feature a hard coat anodized finish.
Next the Tread comes standard with a 16" stainless steel barrel which provides incredible shot to shot consistency and tight groupings.
Next a free floating M-LOK compatible hard guard will help ensure you maintain accuracy while providing tons of modular M-LOK rail compatible spaces.
The ambidextrous controls and charging handle will ensure either a righty or southpaw lefty shooter will be able to manipulate the rifle.
- SIG Sauer M400 Tread AR-15 Semi Auto Rifle RM400-16B-TRD
- Direct Gas Impingement System (Mid-Length)
- 5.56 NATO (Accepts .223 Remington)
- 16" Stainless Steel Barrel (Matte Bead Blasted Finish)
- 1:8" Twist Rate
- Barrel Threaded 1/2"x28
- 3 Chamber Compensator
- Forged Aluminum Upper/Lower Receivers
- Ambidextrous Controls
- Free Float M-LOK Compatible Hand Guard
- Single Stage Polished Hard Coat Trigger
- Magpul SL-K 6 Position Telescoping Stock
- SIG Sauer Pistol Grip
- Ambidextrous Charging Handle
- 30 Round Standard Pattern AR-15 Magazine (Polymer)
- Overall Length 30.8"
- Overall Height 7.5"
- Overall Weight 7lbs
|Suggested Use||Self Defense, Duty / LE / Tactical|
|Caliber||223 Rem/5.56 NATO|
|Barrel Description||Stainless Steel Free-Floating|
|Metal Finish||Black Hardcoat Anodized/Stainless Steel|
|Metal Finish Group||Blued/Black|
|Receiver Material||7075 T6 Aluminum|
|Stock Description||6-Position Adjustable Magpul SL-K|
|Stock Finish Group||Black|
|Restrictions||State restrictions do not allow shipping of this product to WA|