Remington American Clay & Field 12 Gauge 2.75" 1 oz 8 Shot
Out of stock
Brass Plated Steel
Remington American Clay & Field produces high-quality sporting rounds that also prove effective in hunting doves, pigeons, and quail. With brass-plated steel caps and stronger hulls, these rounds are not only reliable but reloadable as well. This 1 oz, 8 shot projectile is loaded in a 2.75" shell and features a wad that softens the shot charge to provide less shot deformation and more consistent velocities.
- Remington American Clay & Field 12 Gauge 2.75" 1 oz 8 Shot
- 25 Rounds Per Box
- Reloadable Brass-Plated Steel
Whether you're shooting clay, or birds, this load is a perfect choice for someone looking to get the most out of their 12 gauge shotgun. Order your 12 gauge ammo online today!
Need some hearing protection? Click here!
Need some eye protection? Click here!
|Casing||Brass Plated Steel|
|Muzzle Velocity||1200 fps|
|Rounds Per Box||25|
|Boxes Per Case||10|
|Suggested Use||Practice, Hunting / Varmint, Competition / Sport|
Customers Also Viewed
Customers Also Bought
More from this brand
- Remington UMC .40 S&W 180 Grain FMJAs low as $34.99
- Remington Military / Law Enforcement 9mm 115 Grain FMJAs low as $24.99
- Remington UMC .45 ACP 230 Grain FMJAs low as $39.99