Kershaw Cryo Assisted Open Folding Knife
Out of stock
The Kershaw Cryo came together as a collaborative effort between Kershaw and Rick Hinderer. Featuring a classic Rick Hinderer design, the Cryo blade length measures 2.75" and is made of 8Cr13Mov stainless steel with a titanium carbo-nitride coating. The Speedsafe assisted opening allows for quick and easy operation. Frame lock keeps the blade securely open while in use. Pocket clip can be adjusted to one of four positions based on owner preference.
Designed with function and aesthetics in mind.
- SpeedSafe Assisted Opening
- Frame Lock, lockbar stabilizer
- Quad-carry (tip-up/tip-down; left/right) Belt Clip
- 8Cr13MoV steel w/ titanium carbo-nitride coating
- 6.5" Overall Length
- 2.75" Drop-Point Blade
- 3.75" 410 Stainless Steel Handle w/ titanium carbo-nitride coating
- 4.1 oz Total Weight
|Open Type||Assisted Open|