SwissGear Travel Bulletproof Backpack w/ Rimelig IIIA Soft Armor - Navy
IIIA Armor is only rated to stop pistol caliber ammunition
This product is a Lightweight IIIA AR500 ballistic armor panel paired with a great SwissGear Travel backpack.
These backpacks have several nice features:
- Integrated carry handle built into the adjustable shoulder straps
- Light reflecting bands across the shoulder straps
- A padded pocket for a tablet, as well as an additional larger padded pocket (for a laptop) which will house the IIIA armor.
- An Organizer Pocket for pens, notepads, notebooks, and other essential items. Also features a keyclip and a divider.
- A small soft-lined pocket at the top for smartphones or other delicate items.
- Headphone port from the exterior to the Organizer Pocket
- A large zipper bottle pocket, and two more exterior mesh bottle pockets.
AR500 Level IIIA Armor Rimelig 11 x 15
AR500 Pistol caliber armor, proven against calibers up to .44 Magnum and .357 SIG. Rated for multiple hits from all pistol calibers up to .44 Mag and .357 SIG, traveling at 1,430 FPS. Level IIIA is a great choice if you do not have to worry about rifle caliber bullet impacts, or threats larger than most pistol calibers. Level IIIA comes in either Steel, Rimelig, or Hybrid materials.
This Rimelig Level IIIA soft armor is lightweight and flexible option compared to the steel level IIIA options. Rimelig armor provides the same level of protection as the other Level IIIA choices, for a more affordable price point to the purchaser. These armor panels are composed of imported Aramid fibers, and are designed, cut, assembled and sewn up in the USA. This soft body armor is a great defensive product for the money.
Made entirely in Phoenix, AZ